Monday, May 26, 2008

Why Google

Google identifies the scope of an individual in various dimensions starting from crazy to innovative ideas and dig deep, dwell and make ourselves link to the reality of this relative world. I am facinated and driven by the thoughts of my collegues that make me feel that even I can stand unique and make difference with my ideas. The only thing an individual needs is support and motivation which changes the way he/she perceives and looks at a problem.
I would say Innovate, Explore and Excavate to be heard. If he/she is not heard then he/she should go back and start a new beggining that is where he/she can find his/her pot of gold. My search is still on and have hopes that one day I will make a remarkable contribution and proudly say I am the one.

No comments: